They’re here to make sure that no matter how complicated your query or your experience, you don’t have to care alone.
Telephone: 020 7378 4999
Are You a Carer?
There is a wealth of information on the NHS website about carers and caring. Below are some links into the site that we hope you will find useful.
- A guide to care and supportInformation for carers and people who have care & support needs.
- Caring for someoneAdvice on providing care, medicines etc.
- Care after hospitalProviding care for people who have been recently discharged from hospital.
- Taking a breakCaring for someone can be a full-time job – find out about accessing breaks and respite care.
- Support and benefits for carers
Caring for someone can be a full-time job – find out about accessing breaks and respite care.
- Work and Disability
Guidance, support and help with employment issues.Being a Young carerAdvice for carers 18 or under and their entitlement to support